Auto shut-off (2-minutes) so you won't drain the batteries, natural bark camo finish, Easy-to-use, one hand push button operation, 5-different calls in one (for every species), external speaker/headphone port, Ergonomic design for easy, one hand operation, convenient belt clip, handy on/off thumb dial for easy volume regulation, sure-hold rubberized grip, lightweight and easy to carry water resistant design. Operates on 3 "AAA" bateries (included).
- Coyote Locator- The locator call of an adult female coyote.
- Coyote Food Fight- Coyotes fighting over food attracts all other coyotes.
- Cottontail Distress- This high-pitched squeal means an easy meal to a coyote.
- Jackrabbit Distress- The distinctive alarm sound of an adult jackrabbit.
- Baby Jack Distress- The errie sound of a baby jackrabbit in trouble.